Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goodies Galore

Okay, so I sat down to figure out what to do with all of my new goodies!!!!! Wow!!!! Just so much to choose from. This is the layout I came up with. I really like how it turned out.


From my goodies, I used the two clouds at the top of the paper. One sticker was a real cloud and I cut the other one to look like a cloud. I also used the green butterfly.
Other Products:
WRMK White Out Collection Paper
Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts
American Crafts Plastic Bird and plastic flower
Heidi Swapp Journal Star
American Crafts Thickers Poolside
Misc star bling, sequin trim, lace trim, button with hand drawn polka dots

2 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Fabulous! Love the happy feeling of it!

Irina Blount said...

What a great layout!! Makes me want to get back to scarpbooking!!
Hugs,
:) Irina