Friday, October 24, 2008

Cosmo Blog Challenge

Please go to this link to the Cosmo Cricket Blog and post you are there because ScrapAddict21 sent you. Everyone who does will be put in a drawing to receive a rak of goodies from me. Please post here so I don't miss that you commented on my behalf. Now let's get those posts rolling.

http://cosmocricket.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-many-people-can-you-fit-into-cosmo.html

10 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Renee! I left a comment on CC on your behalf (kimr) over there, karennie on Scrapbook.com

ScrappinJay said...

i posted for you

shopgirlaudi said...

Good luck on the contest, Renee. I posted for you too:)

Unknown said...

I posted for you also Renee :)

Ami said...

I posted for you! Good luck!

3MiniSchnauzers said...

I posted for ya, Renee :) Hope you win!

Mary said...

I did it!

Anonymous said...

I posted for you Renee!

caughtulokn2 - Tina

Anonymous said...

I posted - good luck and..... Go Lemongrass Kit #5 LOL


Jen
Gr8babegurl

Anonymous said...

I posted for you, Renee.