Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrap That Baby Prompt #5

If you haven't already joined in the fun on Scrap That Baby, you really should. I love the prompts Sara has come up with, and they are really easy to scrap. I'm sure you have pictures to fit every one of her prompts.


Here's my layout from the prompt: Fun and Games

On this layout I had a lot of fun using trims some ribbon, trim from Sassafrass as well as Bazzill. I also added some Sass paper flowers, button, and stitched blossoms. Paper is from DCWV and Sass Bungle Jungle.

I love the layered trim on the polka dot paper. I also tried to create some dimension by curling the top layer of trim. To create the side trim border, I took 2 pieces of pom pom trim and stapled them to both sides for a mirrored effect.

1 comment:

bombamagagna said...

wonderful :D

[tanks ;) ]