Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mega Blog Giveaway!

I'm holding this give away in honor of finding a site called Swag Bucks. My previous post gives a little info about the site. Basically you earn Swag Bucks to use to buy gift cards, electronics, games systems, etc... It is really easy. All you have to do is search from their site. You can even earn more Swag Bucks by downloading their toolbar and using it to search from. These are just some of the many ways to earn these bucks.

Here's the link you will need: www.swagbucks.com/refer/raynay2130
On to the giveaway:
I did a little purging and found items from manufacturers like Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Graphic 45, KI Memories, My Mind's Eye, Glitz, Making Memories, Adornit, 7 Gypsies, American Crafts, and more that I'm offering up for my giveaway.
Here's how it works:
For every 10 referrals I earn on Swagbucks, I will offer a prize package.
For every 10 new followers, I will offer another prize package.

How do you win?

You will earn one entry for signing up on Swag Bucks and earning at least 20 points.
You will earn one entry for following my blog.
You will earn one entry for posting this info with the link I gave onto your blog.
You will earn one entry for every site you post this info with the link I gave on other sites (excluding your blog, you are already getting an entry for that).

Here's what is up for grabs:
If there are more than 30 followers I will keep adding more items. I already have them selected from Manufacturers such as Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Adornit, 7 Gypsies, Making Memories, Glitz, American Crafts, Autumn Leaves, etc... So keep on the look out for more posts with updated pics of new giveaways.

10 comments:

scrappinmomto2girls said...

I became a follower!! I am already a member on swagbucks though :)

Thx for a great giveaway!

Belinda said...

I just signed up for both :)

Dakota Bear said...

I just became a follower.

BlueCrayons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlueCrayons said...

hi. i joined swagbucks- am a follower - and posted you on my blog here. http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-scrappy-goodness-is-having-mega-blog.html

also posted about you on my facebook.


thanks for allowing us this chance to win awesome prizes.

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hey chicklet, I've followed you, posted on my blog and shared on Facebook. What an AWESOME giveaway! Thanks sweetie! xoxo AndiBee

Corrie said...

I became a follower, great give away.

Blooberry56 said...

Follower here!

Brandie said...

Yay I signed up! Thanks!

Sarah Rice said...

OK I keep hearing about this so i came and signed up under you instead... i figured id rather the referral go to someone i know

now any tips?