I told you all not too long ago that I was chosen to be the October Guest Design Team member for Scrap Freak. Well, I've got all of my projects done, and I thought I would reveal them to all of you.

I created this layout by making my own flower and stem by wrapping ribbon around a piece of wire. On the journal spot that says strong is hidden journaling telling how I am strong.

For this layout, I cut Sassafras Lass paper to create a banner. I inked some chipboard hearts and added a photo to a tag.

For this layout, I folded, stapled, and placed a strip of paper under the red polka dot ribbon. I added a corner to the picture and a Sassafras paper whimsie underneath. I also inked the yellow butterflies, stapled them, and added pearls.

On this layout, I used the Maya Road sheer tree ribbon to create a border. I also switched up the alphas which is perfect for using all of those extra letters.

Folded ribbon and staples were used to create the border on this layout. I also cut the little monsters out of patterned paper.

I created this layout by cutting up some Crate Paper pattered paper and applying stickles around the edges. I also added doodling to the Sassafras Paper Whimsies.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations!
1 comment:
awesome possum!!!! so glad that we are "neighbors" in this BIG world! LOL.
love your blog too. will def be back.
hugs,
sarah.
Post a Comment